Sunday, October 14, 2012

Introducing..


BUONASERA BEAUTIES!


Below is a photo, (myself on the right) and one of my beautiful best friends! She has kindly agreed to be my first model! It is still to be confirmed wether i will do a getting to know me post as she will be one of my frequent models, but i shall keep you informed. 

Together we have completed a step by step make up tutorial and a 'how to' video.  Both of which will be posted this week along with some other personal blogs such as my favourite products and possibly some basic tutorials. 

I never imagined in under 5 days to have readers form anywhere other than Australia! I have been pleasantly surprised to have some readers from Germany or even Romania! So a big thank you to everyone! Especially my fellow Australians! Thank you for all of the lovely emails i have received as well, it is a nice feeling knowing my work is being acknowledged. 

Please tell me if you have any requests, or if you have any queries or questions relating to what i upload or anything in relation to 'glamour', i would love to hear from you! :) Dont forget to follow! 

Ciao Ciao
Deanna Xx 


2 comments:

  1. omg. you are so cute *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Such kind words :) I sure will follow, please follow back? Thanks again.

    Ciao Ciao
    Deanna Xx

    ReplyDelete