Monday, October 15, 2012

Meet Siobhan!!


BUONASERA BEAUTIES!


Like i said in my last post, I told you I have some of my beautiful best friends helping me out. This is my first amazing friend and model Siobhan! 

I have asked my two models, to do a little getting to know you piece. Just so you wonderful readers could know, two of what will be my very prominent models. Later this evening you will be able to meet the other. 

Please be respectful as these to girls are volentering to help me, out of the goodness of their hearts, so if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me! 

Thank you again for all of the wonderful viewers! Dont forget to subscribe, and sign up to recieve my post via email! 

ivorystormmakeup@yahoo.com.au

Here we go! :)

Ciao Ciao
Deanna Xx



Hey hey, 
My names Siobhan and i'll be helping Deanna out by letting her use my pretty face to teach you all the tips and tricks of the make up world. 
A little bit about myself is not to much at all. 
Im 17 years old and living in Australia, still in school soaking up all that lovely education. 
My favourite colour is blue and legit everything i have is blue fan ipod phone. 
Favourite make brands Mac Rimmel and Nude by Nature. 
My favourite make up look is the bronze smokey eye with intense lashes because it makes my eyes looks amazing. (i'm modest to guys) 
If you ever meet me outside of school and netball i will be wearing leggings because thats my fav piece of clothing owning over 13 pairs. 
You can find a place to put blue eyed and hair chances colour like melbourne weather.

Siobhan Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment