Monday, October 15, 2012

Meet Tayla!


BUONASERA BEAUTIES!


This is my second and beautiful model!
Like i said before, Please be respectful as these to girls are volentering to help me, out of the goodness of their hearts, so if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me! 


Prepare you're selves for beauty goodness, in the coming days!!



ivorystormmakeup@yahoo.com.au


Ciao Ciao 
Deanna Xx







Hi lovelies heart

My name is Tayla and I'm proud to say I'm one of the beautiful Deanna's models for this blog! I'm pretty good at pouting and posing while Dee's the pro at styling so this should be fun! 



So I'm 17 years old and in year 11. My style would be described as.. messy and incomplete (or as the girls call it, indie/homeless)! I have brown hair and brown eyes, so I prefer my makeup as shades of nudes/light pinks/browns and the occasional black smoky eye (that Dee usually does for me because I.am.hopeless). The main beauty products I use are mascara, eyeliner, powder foundation, and some lip balm - these are mainly 'Kiko' products that I bought in Italy and Lucas' pawpaw. My hair is usually curled and just left down or piled on top of my head in a messy bun as I can't do much else! 



I'm really looking forward to modelling for this amazing blog, the owner is definitely a pro at what she does!\



Love, Tayla xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi pretty lady! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you'd stop by and follow me too!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com


    thanks,
    Sarah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Of course i will!
    Deanna Xx

    ReplyDelete