Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas nails!

Oh Christmas tree, Oh christmas tree, your leaves are so unchanging!


BUONASERA BEAUTIES!


Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone world wide!! I hope everyone is safe these holidays, and has their most enjoyable christmas yet! 

So i was extremely inspired to do a christmas tree nail art tutorial but, in Australia, it is two days till christmas, and with last minuet shopping, due to finishing my last year 11 term late, I have not had a chance. So you guys don't miss out, I found an extremely, quick and easy nail art tutorial, which is so quick to copy! I have done this look so many times and actually have it on my nails no. Just ensure you allow enough time to completely dry before peeling of the tape. 

I hope you like the picture, leave me a comment telling me if you like it! Once again, Merry christmas, and stay tuned tomorrow, for a golden eye, red lip christmas extravaganza! 
Don't forget,  if you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me! 

ivorystormmakeup@yahoo.com.au

Ciao Ciao 
Deanna Xx



3 comments:

  1. wow thats a really cool idea :) Your blog is awesome!

    Would appreciate it, if you visit me too! :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Simera!
    Thanks Gigi! I really appreciate what you both said! It has made my day! <3

    Xx
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete