Friday, December 21, 2012

Curl Virtue! Part 1

BUONASERA BEAUTIES!


So I couldn't come up with anything to name the title of my curl tutorial series so i went on one of those stupid name generators and 'Curl Virtue' is what came up.  If you think thats bad, there are some 1000 times worse.  But if you don't like it, suck it up. 

So here is my first hair tutorial and video, i am going to hopefully put the video with this video but i will also put the link to the video, as i uploaded it to youtube, but it is set on private so only people with the link can see it. 

I am also attaching the a photo which tayla assembled on instagram, which you can follow her ( @taylakrepp )  which was taken right after I completed the look, then the photo of myself on the left and Tayla on the right that evening which was taken at least 6 hours later. 

So i hope you enjoy and learn something from my look.  I am by no means a professional so please dont judge,  I will take criticism as long as it is constructive.   Thanks for reading!! 
Ciao Ciao 
Deanna Xx



video

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so jealous! I have really long hair and it is dead straight. I do appreciate how easy this makes hairstyles and things for me, but every now and again I wish I had gorgeous curly hair! My hair has been curled by my friends before but I struggled to keep it curled and beautiful before it all fell out and went back to being super straight again. Anyhow, good post :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete