Here is the first of hopefully one of my many 'themed' tutorials. It as the title states is a Pin up girl tutorial. I have attached photos which match a number. So please refer to each image to get a better understanding! I hope you like it! If you are unclear about anything leave me a comment.
I am just beginning so any help, I am all ears. Please also, share with your friends! :)
- Exfoliate, your face, applying a thin layer of moisturizer all over, being sure you moisturize you’re neck.
- Apply a layer of your favorite moisturizing lip balm.
- Prime you’re face, especially if you have oily spin like myself trying to use a oil free primer, with minimum 15 SPF.
- Apply you’re own personal foundation routine, ensuring to contouring and highlight if possible.
- Ensure you either set your make up with a pressed or translucent powder or finishing spray for long lasting coverage.
I recommend brown or gold colours for this look. ( use photo 6 )
- You will need a maximum of 3 colours for the eye shadow.
- My light was not very good, so it does not look to detailed.
- Attached below is a simple picture to help clarify my instructions.
- Place a white shimmery or matt colour into area ‘c’ or the highlight section.
- In section ‘a’ place your second lightest shadow over 2/3 of the eyelid starting from the inner corner.
- In the outer 3rd of the eyelid, and the crease (section ‘b’) place the fourth and darkest colours.
- Line your top lash line with a black eyeliner of your choice, being sure to ‘wing it’.
- Line your lips with a red liner or lip stain. Apply your favorite red gloss or lipstick.
- Curl your fringe or bangs ( I think that’s how it’s spelt ) just like a pin up girl, styling the rest of your hair as you wish.
- I have tayla’s hair in a side bun.
- Here is the finished look on my beautiful friend and model tayla!