Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Come fly with me, Lets fly lets fly away..

BUONASERA BEAUTIES!

So as this post is going to air, im am taking off from Melbourne to get to my destination, the USA!! 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! hahaha

So I the idiot I am, forgot to photograph the makeup and beauty items i am bring before my bag was locked, so i promise once I get back i will show show you what I bringing as i am taking the bare minimum, because i am firstly only going for 2 weeks and secondly plan on buying a LOT of make up over there! 

So wish me luck as i am S**T scared of flying but oh well hahaha! Stay tuned i have pure awesomeness planed! Excuse me if i dont reply to comments or emails as I am not sure if i will get internet at my hotel in Vegas!! 




Ciao Ciao 
Xx Deanna 


3 comments:

  1. Have a great time,I am super jelly lol I can't wait to check out everything you buy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, thanks for writing.

    I love your blog and I'm now following you on GFC.

    I'm having a give-away at my blog! Would love it if you entered! http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/crazy-angel-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete