Sunday, January 6, 2013

How to: Deep Clean Makeup Brushes!


BUONASERA BEAUTIES!


Here is my How to video on 'How to deep clean Makeup Brushes'.
I had a lot of fun making this, so if you have any other request for me i would be so glad to make one! 

Thanks so much for watching, and im sorry I have not posted in a while, i had an extremely busy Christmas and New year! 

Big news!! I am going on vacation to the U.S for Two weeks, which I will do a small blog about with pictures ect, but I plan on going to sephora, ulta, target, ect so prepare for a large larGE LARGE U.S haul! I have another blog which im about to post so stay tuned!! 

Here is the link to the video!

HOW I DEEP CLEAN MY BRUSHES VIDEO!!




Ciao Ciao 


Xx Deanna 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous that you are going to the US! You will get soooo much awesome makeup! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have waited like 15 years so i'm so excited!! Thats the plan! Xx

    ReplyDelete